Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easy!

So, my first "planned" meal for this week, couldn't be easier! We are having frozen lasagna, and my boyfriend is in charge of cooking it tonight. You see, I have class this evening when I get off work, and I still have not been grocery shopping for this new "venture".
The plan with this upcoming menu was to use things that I already had in the pantry and freezer to help minimalize the cost of groceries, and to remove most of the "processed" foods from our supply. The goal of all of this is not only to save time and money, but to also begin to eat healthier balanced meals, that are minimally processed. I hope that as we ease into this change, it helps with our overall well-being and as an added benefit some weightloss comes along with it. So, tonight, lasagna and a side salad. 

Interested in what some of my upcoming meals are? Here is a quick rundown:

 Sausage & Yellow Rice with Black Beans
 Stuffed Green Peppers
 Crockpot BBQ Pork & Baked Sweet Potato Fries
 Tator Tot Hotdish
 Spaghetti and Meatballs
 White Chicken Chili
 Taco Mac
 Asian Style Chicken & Broccoli with Jasmine Rice
 Beef Stroganoff
 Chicken Tacos
 Blackened Salmon and Snap Peas
 Crockpot Beef Stew

No comments:

Post a Comment